You can RSVP and purchase your tickets worth $25 to $45 via the event's official Eventbrite page. The event will be on May 24 from 5:00 PM - 7:30 PM CDT.
Event Highlights: After the Bell Panel Discussion
Here are the specific issues that the panel plans to tackle and cover:
- Firstly, what has been the current impact of DeFi on institutional finance and what's next?
- Then, what does the future hold for DAOs? Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies?
- Regulatory initiatives and CBDCs
- Lastly, what are the growth areas in NFTs and Tokenization?
Stacey Mankoff, Managing Principal and Founder of The Mankoff Company, will personally moderate the discussion. Meanwhile, here's the complete list of panelists:
- Dane Lund, Core Contributor, Alliance DAO; Principal, Lund Ventures
- Maggie Sklar, Partner, McGonigle, P.C.
- Patrick Daugherty, Partner, Foley & Lardner
- Tony Pettipiece, Chairman, GRIP (DIFC) Investments